100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Sunday, October 28, 2007

Hot Dog!!!

We survived our first trick or treat adventure in the View By the Bay (otherwise known as Bay View). It was crazy!!! About an hour into it we ran out of candy (I had bought 5 of those really huge bags of candy - you know, the ones that cost $8!!!) Jimmy had to make an emergency run to Walgreens where the pickings were slim. Of course, I got my revenge on the teenagers who didn't even bother to dress up. They got ONE jolly rancher. I snickered each time they walked away. You know, I'm amazed my house hasn't gotten egged yet...Of course, the trick is to just put the candy directly into their bag so they don't know what you gave. All total I think we got over 300 trick or treaters. I know this because our neighbors put together 300 little goody bags and they ran out at about 6:30-7:00. Even though we did run out of candy (and Jimmy bought 8 more bags!!!) it was a ton of fun. We had spooky sounds playing and I got dressed up as a biker chick. I got many compliments on my tattoo sleeves. And we got Buster dressed up!! Guess what he was...a Hot Dog (thanks Becky and Adam!!) He was the hit of the night of course :)
So far he seems unamused...he was definitely not happy at having to wear the costume...I think we enjoyed the costume more than he did

But then things seemed alright after he saw his reflection in the mirror. He got a kick out of the goofy baby wearing a hot dog costume.

Happy Halloween every one!

No comments: