100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Thursday, October 25, 2007

We love him again!!

Rather than just telling you the negative sides we are learning about parenthood, it's time for good news! The growth spurt is over! (knock on lots and lots of wood.) We have our beautiful baby boy again! No more crying for no reason (there are still cries, but at least we have a sense of what's wrong.) I am happy to report that we've had just about nothing but smiles and laughs since Monday! I wish I had a sound clip for you guys to hear Buster's laugh, but oh boy is it amazing! He gets himself so excited he actually squeals. And he'll laugh at the smallest thing - for example, he loves when I wag my tongue at him. Loves it. Let me repeat - LOVES IT. To him, this is the most funny thing he could ever see. It makes me giggle just thinking about it :).

We watched football on Monday (Go Peyton!) It was so funny because it almost seemed like Buster knew what was going on (let me aside here and refer you to the previous blog http://lifewithbuster.blogspot.com/2007/10/exception.html where I mention I was a better parent before I had kids - yes, we watch TV with our 4 month old.) Everytime a big play happened, he would squeal and bounce up and down and kick his little legs. Believe me when I tell you that he loves watching football with his dad.

Pictures forthcoming!

2 comments:

Grandma Neumann said...

It was wonderful to have my smiling, giggling grandson back. I think I enjoyed him more this last week since I have been sitting with him. He is truly a happy little Buster. And he always makes me feel special because he knows whenever I enter a room, either because he sees me or he knows my voice. He is truly a blessing.

Chetter said...

He is amazing!!