100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Wednesday, October 10, 2007

A kind of baby book

Taking the idea of the baby book one step further, I have created this blog for Buster. I figure it's got to be fun for him to look back when he's older and read all about his adventures in babyhood. It'll also be fun for us. From what every other parent has told me - "enjoy it now because it goes by so fast you'll forget." Well, this is my way of making sure we don't forget. And I can post pictures (which I will as soon as I figure out how ;))

At the current time Buster is nearly three months old (will be tomorrow!) and weighs about 12.5 pounds, which puts him in the 75th percentile for weight. He's about 24 inches long, which puts him in the 95th percentile for height. Who does he take after? Hint...I'm 5'6" with heels and Jimmy is 6'0".

So...hold on to your seats as you enjoy Life with Buster with us!

No comments: