100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

We're on the move!


Guess who started to crawl? Our little guy is growing up so fast! The first crawl was technically last week Friday at my parents' house. He saw his reflection in the window of their entertainment center and wanted to check out the baby. Voila! He was off! (I guess this means we actually need to babyproof the house now instead of just talking about it - boo.)


And note the soup can from the aforementioned blog. It's a surprisingly great tool to get him to crawl more because it keeps rolling away from him and then he tries to catch it. I'd like to say "simple minds" but Jim and I sat and watched this take place, so I guess we're just as simple :) What can I say? It's beyond cool that he's more independent and moving around!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

That's Grandma's boy. Grandpa is going to the store to get outlet covers and the newest thing I put on his "to do" list is to get all the cords off the floor and out of Buster's reach. I must say, I am much busier during the day when I have him. I must bend 20 times a day moving him away from something. Grandpa better get busy.

Grandma Neumann

Georgiann said...

your son is super adorable! =) i love his smile!

Chetter said...

Thanks Gooch!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.