100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Phone calls

One of the many new and exciting things happening since James is getting older is being able to talk to him on the phone. It's amazing how he knows what it is. I called my mom today to make some dinner plans and Buster got all excited when he saw she was on the phone. Mom let him "talk" to me, which was totally fun. I'd say something and he'd "answer" back. Then when I said goodbye he kissed the phone.

It's amazing how fast kids learn!

2 comments:

Adam Drake said...

Hey, wait a second! You made another post without posting the pictures from the prior post? That'll get you time in the blogosphere penalty box, missy.

Georgiann said...

photos! i want photos!