100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Packer game (a little late)

Okay, so this is ridiculously late but anyway...Our dear dear friends came over for the last Packer playoff game. The following are some pictures of the lights of our lives getting along tremendously. Tori was the first to call Buster "baby James" and the name has stuck with me. When I'm not calling him Buster, I'm calling him baby James.





So...without further ado...I present to you the betrothed:





And just for kicks here's our favorite little Packer fan. Many thanks to Tim's parents for the wonderful Packer outfit. Believe it or not Buster is about 6 1/2-7 mos here and this is a 12 month outfit!









1 comment:

Adam Drake said...

Baby James, you aren't scared of Tori, are you? I am...