100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Monday, March 10, 2008

Too long!

Argh! It's been far too long since I updated this with pictures! I promise I will get to it tonight. I have a backlog of pictures I've been meaning to post (including a couple from the last Packers game - how long ago was that?) I look back and when Buster was first born I posted a lot more than I do now. I think this is because when he was first born all he did was sleep and, quite frankly, he was boring. He'd just sit there. Now it's much more fun to play with him and, quite frankly, I'd rather do that than blog about playing with him. However, I promise to take 10 minutes out of my hectic playtime schedule and post a rather outdated picture of my little guy.

1 comment:

Adam Drake said...

I think it is time for a "professional" shoot, no?