100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Computers

This is a very cute picture of Buster and Grandpa Neumann playing on the computer. He loves watching Grandpa work (actually, he's playing a game...shhh!)



It's weird for me to think that James is going to grow up knowing how to use a computer and just technology in general (he also loves my cell phone.) I remember when I was in 3rd grade learning how to use a computer - an Apple (back when Apple computers were called Apples and not Macs.) The screen was black and the text was green. One of our lessons was how cool it was that we could hold down a letter and it would keep appearing (kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk). This was back when floppy disks were actually...floppy. Then I had to learn how to use a cell phone and then I had to learn how to use the touchpad on my laptop. It's very strange to me sometimes to think that these are things Buster is going to take for granted. Of course, there will come a time when he says the same things about his kids :)

No comments: