100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Friday, December 28, 2007

Hecticness

Okay, I don't think that's actually a word. Sometimes I'm surprised UWM gave me my master's degree...

Christmas came and went in a flurry of activity. We had plans to take all sorts of pictures of Buster's first Christmas but both Jim and I were too involved in actually living in the moment to snap a photo. Oh well. We'll just add it to the long list of why we're terrible parents. But I can assure that Buster was ridiculously cute in his Santa hat and outfit. I think we made a wise choice. He also handled the Holiday like a rockstar despite severe sleep deprivation combined with teething pains.

This week saw a new addition to our home - a high chair! Okay, not a full highchair but more of a booster seat with a tray. We're very lucky to have friends who have kids who tell us what we really need and don't need. An expensive bulky high chair was on the list of "don't needs". The booster seat works great! It's like a highchair, only it attaches directly to one of our dining chairs and doesn't take up the entire room. And Buster loves it! It made feeding him so much easier yesterday!

We're all still trying to catch our respective breaths over here. This week has flown by so fast and we still haven't really had a chance to relax at all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That boy in his santa suit could have been on a commercial. He was so handsome. That's our boy!

Auntie Lori

Anonymous said...

I have pictures, don't you worry!