100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Sunday, December 16, 2007

Saint Nick!

Okay, I know this is a little late but I present you pictures from Buster's first Saint Nick!
What's this stocking? I will use my newfound hand skillz to check it out...

Toys! Lots and lots of toys! (okay, not really - only 2 toys and some pacifiers)

Saint Nick is pretty cool!

Saint Nick also visited the Grandparents' homes this year (I think it's because Buster spends so much time over there that maybe Saint Nick gets confused ;) ). From those visits he got some diapers, a teething ring, a candy bottle, a bubble light nightlight, and a donation to his education/life fund. Thanks Saint Nick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ok, the last picture totally looks just like one I took of Allie. Same pose, wierd hey? Our little guy is really becoming so photogenic. It's like, oh camera, smile, freeze frame. Wait until he sees himself on the camera viewfinder. What a treat. He will wonder how he got into that little box......

Auntie Lori