100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Things I never thought I'd say

Inspired by a recent parents.com article I read (http://www.parents.com/parents/story.jsp?sssdmh=dm17.282585&storyid=/templatedata/ab/story/data/AB0904MomQuotes_09172004.xml&esrc=nwaspo&email=1079394494 if you're interested) here is my own list of sentences I'd never dream I would say:

  1. That's a nice looking penis!
  2. I think I like Huggies diapers the best
  3. This is my son, James.
  4. Did you make sure to wipe under his scrotum?
  5. Who's the baby??? You're the baby! Yes, you are! You're the cutest little baby! (said in a ridiculous babyspeak voice)
  6. I can't believe he peed in his ear.
  7. Ben was right, breastmilk is really sweet! Like honey milk!
  8. We should get a family photo taken.
  9. What type of bottle do you like best?
  10. Come here you little shit.
  11. I wish you were a girl. Girl clothes are so much cuter.

I'm sure there will be plenty more where that came from!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one is the best so far

laurafingerson said...

I found your blog!! Whoo hoo -- you have a blog! And how cute could Buster be? (I totally know what you mean about nicknames vs. real names and getting the baby to respond to both.....) It sounds like things are going well! Chaotic and exhausting, but well! I love the bit where you wrote, "I was a much better parent before I had kids." Don't I know it! :)