100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Parenting Rules

These are the "rules" I often break. I never said I was a good mom, I just said I was a mom.

  • I let Buster jump on the bed
  • He often watches much more than just 30 minutes of TV a day
  • He has had pie for breakfast and lunch
  • I knowingly let him color on himself with marker because I thought it was funny
  • I have sworn in front of him
  • I don't always get him dressed during the day
  • He often wears his clothes to bed
  • I let him eat in the living room

What rules do/did you break?

1 comment:

Auntie E said...

1. Yes, I let Kaiden watch TV in the morning.

2. Yes, we let Sam and Kai eat sweets BEFORE dinner.

3. Yes, we swear in front of them. But they are older now and knows are bad words. So now, they slap our hands. Kaiden also knows the really bad ones. He now slaps our hands harder when its a really bad word... I'm learning not to swear.

4. The final and biggest one is that yes, I will change my mind with Kai. If he wants something and I say no, I will occasionally allow a discussion. If he makes a logical argument for himself, he will get his way.