100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Finally, an update!

Man, two things - first I didn't realize that people actually read this blog. Second, I can't believe it's been 2 months since my last update! Yikes! What have I been doing in that time? Trying to find a new job and trying my hand at being a stay at home mom, both of which are like full time jobs in and of themselves. But...since my sister has threatned to disown me, I will now attempt to rekindle the blog.

So what have we been doing these past two months? In bullet point (because I like lists)
  • Buster knows "right" from "left". I can tell him to turn right and he knows exactly where to go
  • I have lost 30 pounds since I've been home. Apparently I was stress eating...a lot.
  • Buster can count to 13. After thirteen he skips to 17 and 18 and then just repeats (17, 18, 17, 18, 17, 18)
  • The Xbox is broken which means we have no Netflix which means Buster is trying to adjust to life without Dora.
  • I signed Buster up for an art class and he loves it. I will post another blog about his Halloween art project.
  • Big Jimmy often asks what we do during the day. Here's a breakdown. We play in bed for a while, we dance, we make funny noises at each other (yesterday it was the gutteral German sound ), we go to the park, we chase each other around, we watch TV, we nap.
  • The other day Buster drew a picture of his "sister". I'm not quite sure where he got that idea
  • It is only November and Buster is already obsessed with Santa
  • I have once again taken up knitting.
  • Buster often helps me cook dinner - it's his job to add the spices.
  • Buster knows his name ("I Jimmy")
  • Buster orders his own dinner on the rare occasions we go out
  • Buster does not like stuffed grape leaves, everything else is pretty much fair game
  • I've learned that speaking toddler is like speaking a second language

1 comment:

Auntie E said...

You are forgiven! :) I love updates!