100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Friday, November 13, 2009

Hiking

Last weekend it was gorgeous outside. Like 70 degrees gorgeous. We thought it might be fun to go to the zoo. We figured it would be busy since it was so nice outside but that we could handle it. Little did we know that it was Family Free Fun Day so about 75% of the population of Milwaukee also decided to go to the zoo. Considering that neither Big Jimmy nor I particularly enjoy crowds, we bailed. Thankfully Buster was asleep so he bought our story about how the zoo was sleeping (I will be very sad when he doesn't just blindly believe everything I say, but for now I take full advantage of it). We decided to go to Grant Park to walk through the woods for a spell instead. Below are pictures of our adventure. The last picture is Buster's portrait of Jimmy and I.








No comments: