100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Monday, June 9, 2008

Do you know what I miss?

I miss Buster's natural mohawk when he was younger - check it out!





Also - how freakin' hilarious is this? Sam put his skateboarding helmet on Buster. I should mention the Dude is only a few days shy of 2 months.

I've been going through pictures (finally backing them up - we had a major laptop scare which catapulted me into moving backing up my computer from the bottom of the list to the top of the list) and came across these, which totally made me laugh out loud! I can't believe how much Buster has changed! To compare, here's what he currently looks like:

3 comments:

KP said...

Haha... he looks FREAKED OUT in the helmet pictures!

Georgiann said...

He's cute!!! =)

thumbelina881 said...

Awww... Leslie, you guys are so lucky! He's such an adorable little guy! Hope to see you all soon! ~ Amy