100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Too quiet

Yesterday I was upstairs cleaning and decorating Buster's bedroom (pictures to come of my project). He was downstairs playing his guitar.


Side story - He would play his guitar and sing a song simultaneously. Then when the song was done, he would clap for himself. It was too cute to listen to.


So, all of a sudden I notice it's pretty quiet downstairs. Too quiet. And I can't remember the last time I heard noise. My mom alert went off. I yell "James?" All I get is a loud reply "No!" This usually means that he's doing something he shouldn't be and he doesn't want me to come see what it is. He's not too sneaky. A more appropriate answer might be "Yes mother? I was just reading quietly to myself. Elmo is sure a character isn't he?" But, he's not too devious yet. Just naughty.


I start to walk downstairs to see what he's gotten himself into. About halfway down the stairs I am hit with the smell of peanut butter. This is what I see when I get to the living room -

Apparently, he got the jar of peanut butter out, 0pened it, grabbed a spoon and went to town. That's Jim's shirt in the background that Buster was using to clean up his mess. At least he's conscientious...

1 comment:

KP said...

Haha. Two thumbs up!