100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Friday, August 7, 2009

Don't get in an accident

A non-Buster post -

Jim has been working insane hours so we're both stressed. He's stressed from working until 4 in the morning and I'm stressed from having no Buster breaks. Yesterday I decided we needed a treat so I was going to go to Culver's and get some custard for us.

Jim - "You're going out like that? Don't you want to change?"

Me - "I'm just going through the drive through, it'll be fine" (I have no make up on, my hair is in pig tails and my shirt is spaghetti stained from Buster's "help" cooking dinner).

Jim - "Okay, just don't get in an accident because I'm not going to claim you at the hospital"

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I still get a kick out of your blog. It's a great chronicle of Jimmy's progress. Wow, how quickly he is growing!