100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

An evening at the park

Let me extol the virtues of our home. We are in a ridiculously awesome neighborhood with ridiculously awesome neighbors (who gave us lots of free baby stuff). We have a home we can be proud of, that is the walls aren't crumbling, the floor doesn't tilt, and it's larger than the (cough, cough) 4 rooms we previously had. Best of all, we are within walking distance of lots of cool stuff - coffee shops and restaurants, bars, the lake, and best of all the park! The park with the playground! We've been waiting all winter to be able to go outside and play and we have definitely taken advantage of it this past week or so. Every day after work we go for a nice long walk. We love the exercise and fresh air, Buster just loves it.


Today we headed to the playground for some much needed goofing around. I love the playground still as an adult. And best of all, now that I have a kid I can play at the playground without people looking at me weird (as long as I have the kid with me, that is). We went on the swings today. Buster was definitely the giggliest little boy, or I should say kid in general, at the park. His laugh was so robust it was contagious. We both laughed for about 10 minutes straight, I'd say.

Can I just reiterate how much I love this little guy? Even looking at the pictures that I just took a few hours makes me smile!

2 comments:

Georgiann said...

he is soooooo adorable! thanks for posting photos. his teeth! super cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are perhaps the greatest pictures you have posted yet! They put a huge smile on my face.