100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Friday, April 18, 2008

9 month stats!

Okay, my apologies for being gone so long. It's been hectic both at work and at home. I promise to post some pictures over the weekend.

In the meantime, we had our 9 month check-up and I'm proud to say that James is doing just great! I dont' think our pediatrician is used to having laid back parents though because when we told him we didnt' have anything to talk to him about, his response was "really?" Then he proceeded to tell us basically everything we already knew (baby proof the house now that James is more mobile, time for a bigger carseat, which we upgraded months ago anyway, wear sunscreen since he's so pale). The one thing we learned that came as a bonus is that James can now eat whatever we eat as long as we cut it up and it's somewhat mushy. So that's a bonus. But what we're always excited to learn is height and weight and what percentile he's in. And this time, we've even controlled for gender so the following are among boys only:

weight: 20lbs, 40th percentile
height: 29 inches, 75th percentile
head: 19 inches, 95th percentile (he's obviously got my big brain :) )

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If ossible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Aparelho de DVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://aparelho-dvd.blogspot.com. A hug.

Adam Drake said...

"even controlled for gender" – how statistician of you.

Georgiann said...

love the stats! =) Now, where are the photos?