100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

March!

New goal for March - blog one post everyday (yes, I realize it is already the third, just go with me on this one)

Since I'm too lazy to go get the camera to upload pictures, I'll relay a Buster story today:

Yesterday after I got Buster dressed and put on his monster feet slippers he walked by the full length mirror, doubled back and said "Oh, hi" incredulously (like, Oh! What are you doing here?) Then he says "You like my slippers?, I like your shirt. Thanks, bye!" and walks on like nothing unusual transpired.

Tomorrow, I promise I will not be lazy and will post some pictures (maybe from Christmas?!)

4 comments:

KP said...

So... where's the March 4th blog? :)

Allison said...

sooo, you failed.
it's now march 8th and there is only one blog.

Auntie E said...

March 11 and counting...

allison said...

faillllllllll.