100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Monday, March 2, 2009

Reading

One of the things I have refused to give up since having a kid is reading. I have a deep rooted passion for reading. My favorite toys as a kid were always my books and my parents always fostered my love for reading. (To be sure, they recently dropped off my childhood books that I had when I was Buster's age and there are 4-5 huge boxes stuffed with books.) I like to read anything and everything. Sometimes I'm smart and read classics like An American Tragedy or nonfiction like 1776. Sometimes I just want a good escape and read the Twilight series. So my question for you is - what books would you recommend I read next? This can be anything, I do not discrimate and I will read whatever is recommended and let you know what I think of it. Conversely - what books do you recommend Buster reads?

1 comment:

Adam Drake said...

The Black Swan: The Impact of the Highly Improbable