100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Monday, September 22, 2008

Milestones


There are certain milestones in an infant/toddler's life that "they" don't tell you about. Here are a few of them in no particular order:


  1. No more spitting up after a meal

  2. "Wow! I have a nose! And I can pick it!!"

  3. Parents no longer get to eat a meal by themselves. Instead, Buster must try everything.

  4. Life stops for television. A.k.a. "the babysitter"

  5. Able to point out where his head is.

  6. Able to walk up stairs, but not down.

  7. Able to take own socks off...repeatedly...

  8. Somehow the word "no" become the funniest word ever.

  9. Pretends using a phone. However, somehow his ear is in the back of his head...

  10. First word = "baaa", which can mean book, ball, Beaker, "I'm hungry", "I have a wet diaper", cat, "look over there", bottle

  11. Ability to turn the TV, DVD Player, XBox, anything with a button - on and off...repeatedly

  12. "If I stand up in the bathtub and then plop down, I can make an even bigger splash!"

No comments: