100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

100 Reasons to have a kid. 4 million not to.

Monday, July 21, 2008

Swimming!

My goodness it's been a while since I got pictures off my camera! On June 14 we all stopped by my parents' house for some fun in the warm and sun. Buster got to swim for the first time!! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa for the fun times!!

Sam helps Buster get used to the idea of the pool. Grandpa was awesome enough to fill it with warm water for the guys!

Buster loves to splash!

Jimmy loves his Auntie E. Notice how he holds on to her shirt for dear life :)

Whew! All that swimming wears us out!

2 comments:

Georgiann said...

He's getting soooooo big! =)

Anonymous said...

:) You guys are so cute sleeping and all tuckered out. I think that is one of the first pictures of Buster and I when we are awake!